Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing 2

I found Stephen Abram's video clip very interesting. I can easily see much of what he talks about happening in much larger library systems with larger budgets, much of which is set aside for technology upgrades and staff training. With some smaller libraries with smaller budgets that would be more difficult to have this incorporated. As long as some effort is made to try and keep up with the knowledge that is out there is better than nothing at all. I do feel that much could be done at our own library given the time and resources to do it.

2 comments:

Miss Turrey said...

I just want to say "hello" and let you know that I have your blog on my RSS feed.

GGalles said...

Many of these things take some time for initial setup, but I think our users would really appreciate our efforts to try some of these things.

I enjoy reading Stephen Abram's blog - he always has a few ideas that give me somethng new to ponder.